The Guardian posted the following video (click on any of the images to go to the clip at the Guardian’s site), providing Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson the opportunity to espouse the following lunacy. (No comments were permitted)
Get it? We can thank the despotic Baathist regime (who has murdered nearly 1,400 protesters since January) and the Iranian government who’s been assisting them, for keeping Israel from straying into the abyss of inhumanity, and can only pray for Bashar al-Assad’s political survival.
Meanwhile, here’s recently released first person footage of a Syrian sniper firing at a civilian cameraman in the city of Homs.
- Guardian readers come to the defense of the tragically misunderstood Islamic Republic of Iran (cifwatch.com)
- On the “Guardian Hamas support network” (cifwatch.com)
- On anti-Semites and their enablers: Guardian editorial defends radical anti-Semitic preacher, Raed Salah (cifwatch.com)
- The Guardian grants licence to voice expressing alarm over the injurious effects of organized Jewish community in U.S. (cifwatch.com)
- Hope & Change in the Mid-East: Guardian selected Egyptian Twitterer expresses joy about her new freedom to vilify Israel (cifwatch.com)