One of the reasons why Elder of Ziyon is my favorite pro-Israel blogger is his capacity to dish out well-deserved mockery to Israel’s critics, many of whom are often self-caricatures of the anti-Zionist Guardian-style Left – people beyond satire, who we’d have to invent if they didn’t actually exist.
His post today, “The humiliation in Gaza continues: The Andaluseyya Mall” is classic Elder, and puts in proper perspective the utter lunacy of those who continue to claim – be they flotilla-ists, flytilla-ists, or merely those duped by their political theatrics – that, despite abundant evidence to the contrary, there’s anything even resembling a “humanitarian crisis” in Gaza.
You can see the full post here, but here’s a photo of one of the new stores in the mall, which should at least give you a taste of Gaza’s unimaginable misery.
- Gaza’s misery? Revisiting two Guardian reports which cited Gaza unemployment at 45% (cifwatch.com)
- Harriet Sherwood feels Hamas’ pain (cifwatch.com)
- Mya Guarnieri laments possible demise of flotilla stunt; Quotes activist who blames “Zionist tentacles” (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian’s pro-Palestinian activist Harriet Sherwood manufactures the ‘news’. (cifwatch.com)
- The ‘flytilla’ – a cameo appearance by bigots and extremists within the anti-Israel campaign in the UK (cifwatch.com)
- Israel’s success + Flotilla’s failure = The Guardian’s boredom (cifwatch.com)
- Harriet Sherwood, and the Guardian’s continuing ideologically inspired sins of omission (cifwatch.com)