The Guardian’s Live Blog, by Peter Walker, about UN discussions regarding Palestinian UDI added an update at 12:25 PM which included the following quote by a 28-year-old Palestinian named Bilal Quran.
So, I wondered, when precisely will Mr. Quran launch another violent Palestinian assault on my fellow Israeli citizens at cafes, bus stops, wedding halls and pizza parlors?
Luckily, this “veteran” of the 2nd Intifada – a four-year campaign of terror which resulted in the murder of over 1000 Israelis – suggests that the next glorious Palestinian revolution may have to wait.
Interesting, isn’t it?
Mr. Quran, evidently, couldn’t possibly launch another deadly Intifada against the evil Zionist occupiers until he receives free medical care from them.
- Harriet Sherwood’s report on ordinary Palestinians seeking statehood includes profile of Abu Ahmed: Profession, Terrorist (cifwatch.com)
- Robin Shepherd: Guardian group leads UK charge on reckless Palestinian bid for unilateral statehood (cifwatch.com)
- Debunking the the Palestinian/Guardian narrative of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Video) (cifwatch.com)
- The tortured logic which informs yet another anti-Israel Guardian editorial (cifwatch.com)
- What the Guardian won’t report about Palestinian Independence: It wouldn’t solve the refugee problem (cifwatch.com)