Us CiF Watchers “all over the world” were just waiting for the furious reaction by Guardian readers beneath the line of “Nobel Prize in Chemistry — Live Blog“, Guardian, Oct. 5, when they announced that an Israeli named Daniel Shechtman won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for “the discovery of quasicrystals“
Sure enough, we didn’t have to wait long.
Yes, the Nobel Committee is definitely institutionally biased in favor of intelligence, ingenuity, and creativity, but my guess is that this isn’t the bias Bassim was talking about.
Helpfully, another commenter asked for clarification:
Luckily, Bassim cleared it up for us:
Yes, we Israelis are f”ing the world all the time with our COLONIALIST patents and IMPERIALIST scientific & medical innovations.
It’s just kind of who we are.
- The Conspiracy Theory Mindset and its Contribution to the Guardian/CiF World View (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian readers note CiF Watch’s presence, & object to our suggestion that blood libel against Jews is false (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian readers claim leading Zionists during WWII rooted for Hitler. Comments not deleted by CiF Moderators (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch Exclusive: Zionist Spy Vulture gets wings! (cifwatch.com)
- Why weren’t these deleted? CiF essay about Rosh Hashana elicits antisemitic comments (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian reader comment of the day: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of CiF Watch Zionists (cifwatch.com)