No, I don’t agree with everything the passionately secular Pat Condell says, but his courageous condemnation of Islamic antisemitism needs to be heard.
The only controversy should be the question of why more “liberals” don’t unequivocally denounce the endemic, and decidedly illiberal, Jew hatred in the Middle East.
- Andy Newman’s racist left: And, how I became a “right wing troll” (cifwatch.com)
- Lauren Booth on “Jewish supremacism”, why antisemitism is justified, & the wisdom of Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- Andy Newman’s socialism of fools: The remarkable staying power of leftist antisemitism (cifwatch.com)
- Obama condemns Arab antisemitism in UN speech. The Guardian’s first reaction? Outrage. (cifwatch.com)
- Galliano found guilty of racism. A short postscript on the Guardian’s initial coverage (cifwatch.com)