Upon posting on our scuffle with a BNP racist named Lee Barnes on Twitter yesterday, “Twitter fight between CiF Watch and a far-right BNP style extremist“, I began looking into Barnes’ posts at his blog called “21st Century British Nationalism“.
There were, as Harry’s Place noted, the antisemitic conspiracy theory inspired pieces.
But, there was also an unintentionally comical post on Barnes’ blog about the “Gruadian” [sic].
The title of the post is Barnes’, but the piece is a cross-post of a piece by Craig Murray.
Murray is the former UK Ambassador who was removed from his post for insubordination in 2004, who sided with the Iranian regime when thy abducted 15 British Marines in 2008, and is an extreme anti-Israel activist and pundit of choice for blogging Islamists. (The extreme right partnering with the extreme left on an anti-Zionist project: An exquisite ideological convergence.)
The post accuses the Guardian of covering up the the scandal involving Liam Fox and Adam Werritty, who, Murray claims, were conspiring with UK Ambassador Matthew Gould and the Mossad to launch a war against Iran.
The Guardian, per Murray, was covering up the scandal due to the fact that “Guardian Media Group has a relationship with an Israel investment company, Apax.”
In one last righteous rhetorical flourish, Murray declares that the Guardian is “actively complicit” in the cover-up of the “Gould/Fox/Werritty…neo-con project for war!”
The Guardian: Neocon, Zionist.
- Twitter fight between CiF Watch & a far right BNP-style extremist: (Brief cameo by Ben White!) (cifwatch.com)
- Vile anti-Zionist logic at Guardian’s Comment is Free (cifwatch.com)
- Anti-Zionist blog attacks CiF Watch and defends racist depiction of Obama by Carlos Latuff (cifwatch.com)
- The Guardian’s Jonathan Freedland reconciles with the anti-Zionist left (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian publishes letter by Tony Greenstein suggesting comparison between anti-Israel protests & those against Nazis (cifwatch.com)
- Liam Fox, Adam Werritty, and the Guardian’s favorite target: UK Jews who support Israel (cifwatch.com)
- Israel’s Ambassador to UK singles out Guardian’s Deborah Orr for criticism at Manchester conference (cifwatch.com)