The “thin blue line”, in American discourse, typically refers to the police who stand between an ordered society and potential violence and chaos.
For citizens of Israel, it’s simply impossible not to be thankful for the thousands of brave men and women, in what is truly a citizens’ army, who bravely and selflessly protect the nation from harm.
There is rarely a day which goes when I don’t fully appreciate how precious it is to be a citizen of the first sovereign Jewish state in over 2000 years.
Here’s a New Year greeting from those who make the precious gift of Jewish self-determination a continuing reality.
- Richard Silverstein, evidently in an attempt to ‘heal the world’, exposes & endangers pro-Israel blogger (cifwatch.com)
- Dear MP Richard Burden: Please don’t wish us a Happy Chanukah (cifwatch.com)
- Richard Silverstein Gullibility Watch: The anti-Zionist “journalist” gets fooled again. (cifwatch.com)
- Why do they hate the Jews? The Guardian and the toxicity of liberal racism. (cifwatch.com)
- Applying Deborah Orr’s moral arithmetic to assess the value of ‘chosen’ Jewish apartments (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch exclusive interview with Smadar Bakovic, who fought anti-Zionist bias in UK Academia & won! (cifwatch.com)