If you read the Guardian (or most of the MSM for that matter) you could almost be forgiven for believing that terror attacks against Israelis by Palestinians rarely occur anymore. Of course, nothing is further from the truth, as The Algemeiner has been documenting in their frequent reports detailing such attacks.
As The Algemeiner notes:
“This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.”
August 9th, 2012
“The Secret Service arrested members of a Hamas Terror Cell in Ramallah on June 2nd. The terrorists admitted to participating in the brutal October 2000 lynching of two IDF reservists, Private First Class Vadim Norzhich and First Sergeant Yossi Avrahami.”
August 8th, 2012
“Members of 3 Israeli Arab terror rings were arrested after they smuggled explosives into Israel. 14 Israeli Arabs from Ma’gar (Mughar) and Natzeret (Nazareth) smuggled over 20 kilos of dynamite into the country with the aim of perpetrating terror attacks against the Israelis.”
August 7th, 2012
“Near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, an Arab attacked an IDF soldier. The perpetrator was arrested, and the soldier was uninjured.”
August 6th, 2012
“Hundreds of Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks at a funeral of one of the village residents in Bet Umar, Gush Etzion.”
During any given week in Israel, there are “hundreds of such violent attacks directed against IDF patrols, Border Police and civilians by Arab terrorists with rocks, fire bombs, and Molotov Cocktails” which largely go unreported.
The failure of Western opinion leaders – ‘activists’, journalists and government policy makers – to hold Palestinians responsible for continuous acts of terrorism represents a pattern of dishonesty, a supreme moral abdication and more importantly, an enormous impediment to achieving genuine peace.
- Real ‘impediments to peace’ vs those imagined by the Guardian: Maps, facts & figures (cifwatch.com)
- The death of Camp David? On the real world consequences of “Land for Peace” (cifwatch.com)
- Overview of Guardian coverage of Israel, July 2012 (cifwatch.com)
- Report on the terror attack near Kerem Shalom, August 5th 2012. (cifwatch.com)
- The British Ambassador in Israel’s TV interview – and some home truths. (cifwatch.com)
- The murder of an Israeli peace activist in Jenin, and the Guardian ‘Theater of the Absurd’ (cifwatch.com)