Here they are in order of popularity:
On the occasion of our 4,000th post, we’d like to thank you – our supporters, volunteers, contributors and readers – for your loyalty over the years as we’ve continued ‘speaking truth to power’ in carrying out our primary mission: Combating antisemitism and the assault on Israel’s legitimacy at the Guardian and ‘Comment is Free’.
Here’s looking forward to the next 4,000!
Adam Levick, Managing Editor
- Harriet Sherwood refers to future Israeli cities in the Negev as “Jewish settlements” (cifwatch.com)
- Antisemitic reporter Mira Bar-Hillel pens op-ed (on antisemitism!) for The Independent (cifwatch.com)
- New CST report on antisemitic discourse in Britain slams the Guardian (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian mourns Eyad Sarraj, a Palestinian who once asked: Are Jews evil by nature? (cifwatch.com)
- News that Bugs Bunny may be Jewish sends Gilad Atzmon into a rage (cifwatch.com)
- Has Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger exposed names of thousands of GCHQ personnel? (cifwatch.com)
- Gaza fisherman fight Israeli “savagery”: Fisking a Guardian Group feature (cifwatch.com)
- Email shows The Independent got it wrong on Antisemitism working definition (cifwatch.com)
- Jewish Daily Forward Top 50 list includes “journalist” who promotes antisemitism (cifwatch.com)
- Did the Guardian double the actual number of Bedouins facing dislocation? (cifwatch.com)