H/T Israel Matzav
Here’s something to consider as the Palestinian Authority takes its case for statehood to the UN.
As CBN reported:
“Israel supporters are sounding the alarm on a controversial law in the Palestinian Authority that forbids Arabs from selling land to Jews.”
“[Recently, in the Palestinian Territories] Mohammed, [the brother of a Palestinian named Abraham] was accused of selling a house to Jewish settlers. Just days after the new residents moved in, Mohammed’s dead body was found on the road between Jericho and Jerusalem.”
“Abraham suspects someone killed his brother because of the belief that he sold a house to Jews.”
Yes, selling land to Jews is punishable by death in the PA.
As Israel Matzav observed:
“What are the odds of your hearing that from the Western mainstream media?”
What are the odds that the Guardian will report it:
Read the story and view the video, here.
- CiF’s Pankaj Mishra, refugees, and the selective empathy of the Guardian Left (cifwatch.com)
- Israel section of the Guardian’s online bookshop includes a work by David Duke’s favorite Jew (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian “East Jerusalem” series features quote characterizing Israeli Jews as a “swarm of ants” (cifwatch.com)
- What the Guardian won’t report: 73% of Palestinians agree with quote from Hamas charter about the need to kill Jews (cifwatch.com)
- On why many liberals continue to ignore explicit anti-Semitism in the Palestinian media (cifwatch.com)
- Peace: Harriet Sherwood’s Palestinian Caricature (cifwatch.com)
- What the Guardian won’t report: Latest Pew Study demonstrates anti-Semitism in many Arab countries is universal (cifwatch.com)
- Conal Urquhart quotes Ben White as a source in Guardian’s second whitewash of anti-Semitic preacher (cifwatch.com)
- Hateful Guardian reader comments about Jews & Israel beneath Daniel Levy’s celebration of Hamas (cifwatch.com)
- Not yet free: The Guardian’s “Illegal” Jews (cifwatch.com)
- A letter to Jim Bollan by Dennis MacEeoin about the Itamar victims (cifwatch.com)