The demonization of Israel through the social media is a thriving industry. Both on Twitter and Facebook, there are no shortage of users who spend their days spreading hate and vitriol (often including implicit, and sometimes explicit, calls for violence against Israelis).
Here’s one Facebook page advancing the cause of anti-Zionism, and expressions of hate towards Israelis, which hasn’t come close to reaching its goal of 100 million supporters, but has still garnered nearly 30,000 “Likes”.
The page includes this video.
As if there was any doubt as to the goal of these “activists”, those commenting on the wall include NoIsrael# next to their name.
Here’s a subtle message conveyed by a subscriber to the page:
I reported the page to Facebook as a clear violation of their terms of service, particularly this passage:
You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or incites violence
So, far the page has still not been removed, so please consider reporting it, by going to the left hand side of the site, and clicking the “Report Page” link.
Finally, here’s a screen capture from one scene in the video above.
- CiF’s Rachel Shabi, Israeli democracy and the rank dishonesty of the anti-Zionist Left (cifwatch.com)
- Richard Silverstein, evidently in an attempt to ‘heal the world’, exposes & endangers pro-Israel blogger (cifwatch.com)
- Richard Silverstein Gullibility Watch: The anti-Zionist “journalist” gets fooled again. (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch exclusive interview with Smadar Bakovic, who fought anti-Zionist bias in UK Academia & won! (cifwatch.com)
- Guilt by Zionism: (First person account of anti-Jewish abuse in the UK) (cifwatch.com)
- CiF commenter suggests Tony Blair should be killed: 68 “Recommends & NOT deleted by CiF Moderators (cifwatch.com)
- Zionist pencils infiltrate Saudi Arabia! (cifwatch.com)
- Why is an essay on alleged Israeli racism in the “Jewish Belief” section of ‘Comment is Free’? (cifwatch.com)