The “About Us” section of MPACUK says:
MPACUK oppose the racist political ideology of Zionism and aim to counter the influence of the Zionist lobby. Openly available evidence demonstrates a Zionist agenda to dominate the Middle East and push a ‘clash of civilisations’ between Islam and ‘The West’. We therefore believe that anti-Zionism is a strategic priority to counter the greatest and most urgent threat facing the Ummah.
However, no matter how routine the virulent anti-Zionist rhetoric emanating from the UK has become, Nadim’s quote is still simply chilling.
Here are two of his Tweets in response to a series of CiF Watch Tweets asking him if he condemned Thursday’s brutal Palestinian terrorist attacks near Eilat which killed 7 Israelis (including two small children) and injured dozens more.
This is beyond mere hate. It’s incitement in its most pure form.
When you’re the most vile animal to walk the earth, your murder isn’t merely acceptable.
- Vile anti-Zionist logic at Guardian’s Comment is Free (cifwatch.com)
- Anti-Zionist blog attacks CiF Watch and defends racist depiction of Obama by Carlos Latuff (cifwatch.com)
- Blogger, heal theyself (cifwatch.com)
- Immutable Victim: The Guardian continues to champion Jewish anti-Zionist writer, Tony Kushner (cifwatch.com)
- The “I don’t hate Jews, only Zionists” Chronicles continue at CiF: The vile logic of Slavoj Žižek (cifwatch.com)
- The Guardian’s secular prophets see total Arab victory and Zionism’s complete demise (cifwatch.com)
- Haneen Zoabi defends anti-Semitic Islamist preacher: Accuses UK Zionist lobby of controlling British politics (cifwatch.com)
- Harriet Sherwood finds her favorite kind of Israeli – the anti-Zionist variety (cifwatch.com)