The prolific Denis MacEoin wrote a letter which was published in the Guardian today, March 18, in response to Peter Beaumont’s Observer essay, “A better understanding of Iran might save us from catastrophe, March 11.
While you should read Beaumont’s apologia for the Islamic Republic in full, which (of course) vilified Israel and blamed the regime’s nuclear ambitions largely on Western belligerence, MacEeoin’s letter demonstrates a few of the more important inconvenient truths about Iran which Beaumont, for some reason, failed to include.
- Dennis MacEeoin blasts the Guardian’s Seumas Milne, de facto spokesman for Iranian regime (cifwatch.com)
- Ethnocentric Facial Hair Bias: Guardian Left’s latest bizarre apologia for a loathsome terrorist (cifwatch.com)
- How to become an anti-Zionist martyr on the pages of the Guardian: Jenny Tonge edition (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian moral equivalence watch: Iran edition (cifwatch.com)
- More Pro-Iranian “Hasbara” at ‘Comment is Free’ (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian’s Simon Tisdall fears Romney’s belligerence (& Israel’s obsessive fears) may push U.S. to war (cifwatch.com)
- On the Syrian-Seumas Milne anti-Zionist, anti-Imperialist Axis (cifwatch.com)