Two days ago, I discovered that CiF Watch, a Jewish supremacist site interested solely in cleansing British press of any criticism of Israel and Jewish power, was boasting that the Guardian surrendered to their pressure – Gilad Atzmon (Jan. 25, 2012)
You can’t win – [antisemitism is] the ultimate trump card. No matter how many innocent people the Israeli state kills, any criticism is automatically proof of anti-semitism. No wonder idiots like Ahmadinejad want to deny the holocaust. They are jealous. They’d love to silence their critics like that. – Martin Rowson (Dec. 2011)
Though Guardian cartoonist Martin Rowson is obviously in no way comparable to extremist Gilad Atzmon, we were reminded of both our battle with Atzmon last year and our periodic critiques of Rowson’s depictions of Israeli villainy following a brief Twitter conversation this morning with the ‘visual artist’.
This social media tête-à-tête with Rowson reminded us that we were remiss in failing to note a pithy exchange with him a few months ago which would no doubt inspire ‘fear and trembling’ in those, such as Atzmon, who routinely do battle with the cabal of hegemonic, perfidious Jews and their philo-semitic friends.
So, per Rowson’s sage advice, we shall now endeavor to “big ourselves up” with the satisfaction of knowing that our “campaign” to stifle the Guardian’s anti-Israel creativity “has worked”, and contemplate the possibility that the global Zionist ‘conspiracy’ to “cleans the British press of any criticism of Israel and Jewish power” may indeed be as far reaching as our enemies claim.
Related articles about Zionist power:
- CiF Watch prompts Guardian correction over Arab Israeli population stats (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch prompts Guardian correction. Evidently, Jews didn’t storm the mosque. (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch prompts Telegraph correction over false Western Wall claim (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch prompts Indy correction to false claim by Robert Fisk about Netanyahu (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch prompts correction to false BDS victory claim at Irish Times (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch prompts correction to Guardian publication claim about Israeli immigrants (cifwatch.com)