Here are our ten most popular posts in 2021:
1. BBC 4’s ‘Paris Police 1900’ Synopsis on ‘spy Dreyfus’ amended after criticism
2. ‘For no logical reason’, Sky News denies Palestinian violence
3. The Guardian to Israel: We wish you were never born.
4. The Guardian takes COVID-related smears of Israel to the next level
5. The luxury beliefs of Western anti-Zionists
6. BBC Monitoring’s Tala Halawa whitewashes antisemitic chant
7. BBC’s false equivalence tactic migrates to London reporting
8. New BBC documentary on UK antisemitism doesn’t cut the mustard
9. Five questions for Mohammed el-Kurd the UK media won’t ask
10. Review: ‘Jews Don’t Count’, by David Baddiel
The Grauniad rag is obviously envious of the BBC’s new official establishment as the 3rd most antisemitic broadcaster on the planet – and so is fighting to be recognised as No. 4 antisemitic medium – ahead of CNN and The Observer.